Boyer & Boyer is a Public Accounting Firm in the Pike Creek area, our firm is a place where you can build a career that incorporates interesting work assignments, training for new skills, a relaxed company culture, with a reasonable balance between work and leisure time.
Talented people deserve the opportunity to learn and grow within a company. You want to work in an environment where your accomplishments are acknowledged and praised and the Managing Partners take time to work with you. We take a strong interest in your success because we know that utimately your success is our success. Our track record of long term employment and an extremely low employee turn over reflect this mutual dedication between staff and partners.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Experienced Tax Preparers - A prior working knowledge of tax code and tax forms is a MUST. This is typically a seasonal position with the possibility of growing into a permanent position.
- Staff Accountant - A minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting required, and one year prior public accounting experience.
- Junior Staff Accountant - A minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting required, and some prior public accounting experience is helpful.
- Intern Accountant - Part time position that could evolve into a full-time position. A minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting required.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper - An Associates Degree in Accounting is the minimum requirement. Two years prior bookkeeping experience or Certified Quick Books Pro Advisor is helpful.
- Administrative & General Office Management positions are also available. Applicants with a degree in Business Administration or Accounting will be considered.
Please submit resumes to CPApositions@comcast.net.